Thursday, December 9, 2010

Boobs Getting Dunk Tank

STICKY TOFFEE PUDDING






Then entries devoted to workshops and Rei Gonzalo Sotelo Bea, return to the normal dynamics of the blog with something sweet, sweet.


Some qualify as "heat pump" (no reason they would not have), but for me it is more than "duuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllce." For those of you not missing spark to life, say. Of course, as it says on alcohol advertising, "consume in moderation", but it consumes. And as I am obedient, consumption and taste. So I keep going. But I confess that such a delight of more than 1000 kcal "is not common in my diet just happens in front of it, haha.

Much @ s

ask me if I like me around. But buenooo!, Who is cast in kilos is not to say that I eat up the roots of plants. No, my dear friend @ s @ s. I shared philosophy. That is, it is shared. Although as the saying "he who takes part and shares the best part." That's it. But poor me, my analytic and my doctors! if I eat me whole. One is family, friends and relatives as guinea undergoing testing. Yes, sometimes go well and others less so.




And the same is happened to this sweet typical British. It was not until the third attempt which was just as you see it. Yes, yes, I do not I get everything right the first time. In this kitchen, and even more of the pastries not every day are excellent. There are days of tests, trials and errors (though my health would prefer the latter had a few ..... is that I get so sad ..... but erre que erre continues to give to the crux of the matter. And it was. Scarlata What I said "as God is my witness that I will return to the sticky toffee pudding do until I quit." And I must be stubborn for a while because I say it was the third.



intrigue
If you know more, here we go:



INGREDIENTS:


For the cake:


  • 185 gr. chopped dates
  • 325 ml. water
  • 1 teaspoon baking
  • 50 gr. butter
  • 165 gr. sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 175 gr. self-rising flour
  • 2 tablespoons rum


For caramel sauce:

  • 140 gr. sugar
  • 50 gr. butter
  • 320 ml cream
To decorate:

  • Whipped
  • 25 g hazelnuts, toasted and chopped


PREPARATION:

  • Preheat oven to 180 º C.
  • In a saucepan over medium heat place the chopped dates and add seedless water and baking soda and let boil for 4-5 minutes stirring constantly and taking care not to overflow.
  • Remove from heat.
  • In a bowl whisk the butter mixer barillas (ointment) with sugar. We started low and increased speed until well blended.
  • We add an egg and mix and do not add the second until it has fully integrated the first.
  • Pour the mixture of dates, rum and mix at low speed. Gradually add the flour and give you speed until well-creme.
  • Pour into a buttered mold and bake for about 45 min. Until when pierced with a toothpick comes out clean.



To prepare the sauce:

  • In a saucepan over medium heat add the sugar and let caramelize (ojo! not browning too much, but nothing would give us a bitterness recommended).
  • Add the butter, cream and stir well leaving to cook until sauce thickens slightly.


To serve cut the once cold pudding into portions and each was divided in two. We put a quenelle of whipped cream and sauces with caramel sauce, finishing with chopped hazelnuts.



I recommend if you are larpeiros very, very "Berta's like" who let the sauce in salsa aside, because it is in service.




Hope you like it as much as us. It was worth further efforts at getting the right dot.




Well, this weekend plays courses in Madrid. So I come full of great ideas and many tips you need to manage real chocolate. Esther Sanchez will be with Chocolatísimo to learn much, much chocolate and real power. Without fear, above all else.


Around
can see All Photos of the Workshop will be held hosted by the folks at Tapas & Blogs in Apetitoh and laugh with my face drooling over those kilos and kilos of chocolate near from this chocoholics.



Muacs treats, and even the week!!

Please keep visiting. Saludadme to go I leave the door open and am easily frightened!

0 comments:

Post a Comment