For as those who do not want the thing, a couple of weeks I found in the Gourmet Club in a store, a fruit puree rich bio that appeared healthy and could not resist trying them. Brand are English, but Italian product and ensure that apples are 100% organically grown.
was due to leaf through one of the books I gave the kids this Christmas, the 365 cookies, I discovered an apple cookie recipe that gave me the key to bringing the pantry mash tubs.
also nuts were still in the country, which I always bring my father and so we were giving them out as well.
The apple is next to a pear, a fruit with more tradition in the kitchen. Is it because what if the fruit source of contention?. Sea
both sweet and savory dishes are many recipes we found that appear either as a main ingredient or as a perfect companion: purees, creams, farces, grilled, dried, fried, etc .... . the apple combines nicely with meat, poultry, game, potatoes and chocolate, nuts, creams, etc ..... long live the apple (the only fruit that my mother would say, if asked, that as).
INGREDIENTS:
PREPARATION:
remain rich pastas to accompany our favorite drink in the afternoon.
I recommend that the next time you do applesauce, separéis a little, before adding sugar, and you make this recipe for sure triunfáis.
to me have had to remove the front because I had eaten all the haha \u200b\u200b....... so good they are: organic apples, nuts in the country, organic brown sugar ..... all fiber and healthy.
And what, tomorrow is the big day of the stores where they bought the tubs of mashed potatoes, I want to congratulate and wish you many sales, haha.
was due to leaf through one of the books I gave the kids this Christmas, the 365 cookies, I discovered an apple cookie recipe that gave me the key to bringing the pantry mash tubs.
also nuts were still in the country, which I always bring my father and so we were giving them out as well.
The apple is next to a pear, a fruit with more tradition in the kitchen. Is it because what if the fruit source of contention?. Sea
both sweet and savory dishes are many recipes we found that appear either as a main ingredient or as a perfect companion: purees, creams, farces, grilled, dried, fried, etc .... . the apple combines nicely with meat, poultry, game, potatoes and chocolate, nuts, creams, etc ..... long live the apple (the only fruit that my mother would say, if asked, that as).
INGREDIENTS:
- 200 grams of unsweetened applesauce
- 75 gr butter
- 75 gr brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 200 gr flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. water
- Sal
- Chopped nuts demand
PREPARATION:
- In a bowl whisk together the softened butter with brown sugar until creamy.
- add the egg and continue beating.
- We add the remaining ingredients and continue beating.
- mass We obtained a pastry bag and bowls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, small amounts (you can also do it with two spoons, because the shape is lost when baked.)
- Sprinkle chopped nuts and bake for about 15 minutes (until golden brown caught bonito) in preheated oven at 180 º.
- let cool on rack. Melt in the microwave a little coverage of black chocolate and draw with the help of a teaspoon of melted chocolate a few lines that will harden on cooling and can eat them or give them away.
remain rich pastas to accompany our favorite drink in the afternoon.
I recommend that the next time you do applesauce, separéis a little, before adding sugar, and you make this recipe for sure triunfáis.
to me have had to remove the front because I had eaten all the haha \u200b\u200b....... so good they are: organic apples, nuts in the country, organic brown sugar ..... all fiber and healthy.
And what, tomorrow is the big day of the stores where they bought the tubs of mashed potatoes, I want to congratulate and wish you many sales, haha.
0 comments:
Post a Comment