Sunday, January 2, 2011

Reacurring Itchy Red Lumps In Buttocks

GLASSES HAPPY NEW YEAR MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011






Hi! Happy New Year !!!!!





Yes, we are, thank God, in another year. We have been lucky enough to get here with us. Always longing for the angels to protect us from above or on our side.

I started the year 2010 very happy with new industrial projects, fears and hopes, with ailments such as my own, but my family always there, with my Carlet of my love, my Pableros of my life, light, hope, wanting to eat every second, because that is how I understand life, taking every moment of the mind not to miss it in the future.


I met people I never thought would come into my life by being so far from my reality. I enjoyed the experience so far unattainable. I learned so much from you, I have done better, keep track of the road because ........ but I finished a little sad because the way they always being good. Understandably, life is unfair, even with those who do not deserve. Therefore, we must live each moment as if it were the last Departed. As I do: Shagged in amount proportional to what aportais me, I want to tell you that I love, love, laugh and share. Because as a great person and blogger I know, "Sharing, always wins." That will be my personal challenge, win! Well, losing some many who have been stuck to my waist, legs, etc, haha, I think I've been selfish, and so I've eaten them all. Now I leave them at your disposal. Start a new

Andaina Berta's Life & Berta's Body ..................................... ...... or at least I hope so.



Welcome Year 2011, which is already very nice sighting events in our lives, loves that are and will be sealed. And, most importantly, that life can go build us with every step, word, feeling that we receive and handle.


Thanks to all who follow this world, sweet and salty in which I move, where we are and where, above all, I really enjoy. I hope we all feel good, that's enough, right? .


I would like to meet you all in person. Thank you enter (because I always leave the door open) from Australia, Japan, Korea, Abu Dhabi, Italy, United Kingdom, Argentina, Colombia, Brazil, Costa Rica, USA, Canada, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, South Africa, Switzerland, Netherlands Belgium, Russian Federation, Peru, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, Poland, Ireland, Finland, Sweden, Morocco, Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Bosnia Herzegovina, Malta, Israel, New Zealand, Mexico, Puerto Rico, the Azores from a point of our Oceans MPF and U.S. naval bases, Denmark, Zimbabwe, and my beloved Spain. Thank you all for taking some of your time to read what I promise, leaving me with all my strength and my best feelings. And I tell you here varamos aromas, tastes and feelings. All.



Muacs huge sweet
B e r t to


0 comments:

Post a Comment