Hi, after the glow of having to explain how and why she came to my house, a car TVG, a cameraman and a reporter . After having to hide and disguise it almost hurts me so much hand to sign autographs. After deciding this to be "media" is mine. And above all, after seeing me Large screen, I decided to go on a diet. Yes, what I've been saying and failing to turn over a decade now. But this diet I will continue to split table because it bears the signature of one of my favorite Michel Cluizel, haha.
So after a few months now and I'll give to the rich sardines. Yes, yes, it sounds like. A sardine rich in pictures and tell me not fancy yourself a good Zampa.
Of course, the preparation is the easiest thing in the kitchen, sitting patiently, opening the can decide which side we get started, pick up a copy and check it out gently from the outer shell to attack as most will not like its rich interior, haha.
I found them in Madrid and I could not resist. Sardines spectacular with impeccable packaging as usual in this firm (which had already proved their coverage). Of course, the high price, more than 6 €. Who said that diets were cheap?.
0 comments:
Post a Comment