Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Buy Cake Stand Toronto







Hi! Prescription and again touches also rich and chocolaty and very easy to do. I encourage you to yourselves because that always come out great, eat delicious fluffy.





The recipe is taken from one of the last books I bought, the number stamped on the editorial NGV and the sea are lucid. and inexpensive. The only downside is that they bring pictures, but a lot of recipes for muffins, sweet and salty, for a total of 58.




So to start putting into practice the recipes, nothing better than chocolate and try some of the beautiful cook look like the illustration accompanying Pirusca photo.




INGREDIENTS: with this amount I have left 21 muffins




  • 150 gr butter
  • 85 g black chocolate
  • 160 gr sugar (remember that the muffins are not as sweet as cupcakes)
  • 1 pinch of salt
  • 5 eggs
  • 1 vanilla pod
  • 160 gr flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • Coverage chocolate to decorate


PREPARATION:



Beat eggs with sugar, salt and vanilla (open and scraped).



Add the flour mixed with baking powder and stir.



incorporate the resulting mixture to melt the chocolate with butter and integrate everything.



Pour batter into paper capsules and baked at 180 ยบ for 20 minutes.



stripping and decorate with chocolate coating.



And if you know the difference between cupcakes, muffins and cupcakes, I leave the link super helpful, as usual, of Food & Co. which explains very clearly.



0 comments:

Post a Comment