Sunday, November 21, 2010

Broken Capillary In Breast

COOKING WORKSHOP WITH BEATRIZ SOTELO & FROZEN PEREIRA






Well, according to the courses with which Frozen Pereira gifted us for winning the contest of the Sea Family Kitchen, on Friday, 12 we were lucky to have to Bea Sotelo Cambre A Station, as a teacher. I have to confess that when I said on behalf of the Group cooks Nove they were going to teach the courses, I am very happy.

Not that the rest I wanted to, but Gonzalo although I already knew, the idea of \u200b\u200brepeating loved me, and the other stronghold was flattered me Bea. Nove in the Group is the only woman among 19 men. So the desire to meet her, and congratulate you on your great success in
Best Chef Competition English, 2008, for its Michelin star for his choice of the Month Gallego and his recent motherhood were not large, were enormous.

And I think it was the second thing I said after introducing.
sure thought I needed a boil, haha, but it's true.

Few women cooks in Galicia that have achieved what Bea. I remember in the Forum Gastronomic de Santiago, 2008, Carme Ruscalleda congratulated for having able to reconcile their work and family life. And this may be shocking at this time in which we live, not so much whether we look at the times that chefs are. It is not just the pass, is a preparation, a preparation, a mise en place, the early work of research, search for products, suppliers, new trends, organization that go beyond strictly time opening of a store . And that, for a woman with a baby is very difficult to lead. So
Bea is a SUV. After teaching our course, embarked for Murcia, after Belgium and on Friday 26 the return to be with us.




The expectations were met and even exceeded. As a person, as if he had known her whole life (a view that although not seem shy, deep down I am ..... and do not yap saying waaaay in the background.)

cook
As I will not find it either. For something is Best Chef of the Year and Michelin Star.
We had a blast, work, learn and above all the children enjoyed something not forget them in life.




culinary proposals were prescriptions that had been selected in the competition. Of course, the touch of Bea transformed them into wonders. Both agreed that we had made Paul and I, like Silvia and Iago, the other winning team. Paul
stripped, poked and even cried with onions.








performed a warm salad, tasted the squid ink and put on his teeth black plancheó squids, hake ,...... we crumbled, Lo Curro is enough.



And what is learned in these workshops is incredible, learn and retain new vocabulary and specific. Remember heat the pan before pouring the oil as told Gonzalo Rei. Test everything without question ,...... is that I thank them both Frozen and Gonzalo Pereira and Bea for the work they are doing, for doing such fun classes to involve them, asking them, to give them tricks .


bet if I tried to do the same at home, he would not have much patience with me, even though you like to cook. And I tell you that your dinner (snacks) they prepared it, and stir in the fridge looking beyond sausages or the like.






Thanks Bea, I enjoyed what you can not imagine trying to make the puncture,





thanks for sharing your experiences not only professionals but also personal with us and for being so kind, so Bea (not that we do not hear anyone, that they say "is that Bea Bea is great. She does it all").



Next Friday will close these workshops with great sorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment