Thursday, November 4, 2010

How Does 1kg Of Fat Looks

DAYS Albo gastronomic DANI IN THE INN OF HERVE




Dani Albors This year has presented his book taste buds. Not even a month ago was in the Classroom Porto Muíños to make the presentation in Galicia. But, as has become habitual and me, an event that is, event I can not go because of my "hernias." I really wanted to meet Dani, who still for some time on her blog Diary of a Cook , and through Facebook. So to console me told me I have no shame, which would have occasion to meet in person, and it would take some time in Galicia, making this his headquarters, and travel to meetings, courses, show cooking, etc. from here.



And before anything is true, as with Peter's Inn Herves , scheduled a conference culinary mushrooms and game, which took place last week of October. So I booked, without knowing with whom or how many would be. What was clear, even Ysola I would go alone.

funny thing was that during the workshop Boiro Mussel imparted Anna Mayer, coincided with Mercedes and David's blog The Apprentice Chef, and coincidences of life or bloggers, they also had reservations on the same day and time that servant, which I was very quiet and I was invited to accompany them if in the end he did alone.

But Carlos came with me (biennnnn) and I thanked her (I had remembered it all the time.) We had a great time and loved both the menu and meet the people with whom I share time in meetings or in social networks. Mercedes and David are lovely ..... if bloggers is what we have. We are branded as freaks, but we are very, very normal. Or not?.

Let the menu. The idea of \u200b\u200bDani and Peter was to make a synergy between traditional cuisine served at the Inn Herves, Dani innovative cuisine and seasonal products. In addition, due to the large study of algae Dani, these were incorporated into various dishes, which, rather than days of hunting and mushrooms, what became a sea and mountain bold. And I'm excited.

To start with, "Roasted Pepper smoked squid Ties."
latter are one of the specialties and, although for my taste, the aubergine was with some degree of over camera, the union became a force and pementeira as I came all inside. Of course.



then an "Abyssinian Quail stuffed with truffle foam Boletus on." Charles was loved and would have eaten mine, the Mercedes, the David and about 5 more, haha. Presentation simple as advertised, a complication.



was followed by a "Coca-dried tomato and shavings of foie gras with figs, toasted pine nuts and wakame. Also great with a perfect combination of flavors, textures and aromas. Algae gave the salt just right.



And now, one of which left me indifferent. Without going to say that I liked, I would say that we found abandoned, with a lack of grace. "Galician potato confit with truffle oil gratin" Alls Durs "and olive pesto with sliced \u200b\u200bduck gizzard."



And now, yes, for me, besides the main this was the big winner of the day: "big shrimps juice to coat sand anemone corn and cane juice." The tempura was delicious and the fact that he made with anemone patitiesa left me because I love. The photos do not do it justice. It would take a picture with pleasure, because in this case would be me who would eat the big shrimps Mercedes, Carlos, David and all the adjacent tables. Great!. Congratulations Dani because he was spectacular.



was followed by an interpretation of the classic Galician callus embroider in the inn and so typical Galician brona bread, "bread puff pastry with calluses brona Herves Inn style." This case it is Carlos ate my share. I am not a friend of the callus, and as I promised to prove that Dani and I did and I spent with Carlos who thanked him.



came the main dish, bowl game, "timbale of wild boar and mushrooms on a bed of yucca and caramelized onion sauce at table." The wild boar cooked, very tender with a robellones Uyyyy great.



And three desserts came close together, the "Tiramisu Albo, a deconstruction of the Tarta de Santiago. Excellent.


A "French toast rye bread with raisins." Right


And My strawberries with cream. " A kind of curd but did not convince many, I must say that mine did know of strawberries.






Then came Shagged Dani and while I thought it best to continue learning by social networks, hahaha. Dani is that I am very affectionate with who deserves it as much as tuuu. Nothing to cheer the cook. The cook will hold and is dealt a dish eaten by hugs in sufficient quantity to remind you, haha, Berta manual dixit.



desktop And we had with Mercedes and David was so dear to us we could stay there and rehire with dinner and still listen to Peter talk about their colleagues who have gone through your house how to make their traditional cuisine of chill out your living room for coffee or tea after lunch or cigar room or 5 kg sea bass and how to cook a whole roast decided, etc., etc. A marvel.



I would repeat the experience Herves Inn, for the place and its people deserve more. Now I can imagine why it is recommended in the Guide Restaurant Repsosl 2010.



What I can not understand is why I did not know this place and nobody told me about it. So you have already agreed to come and not what you said, you short the greeting, gossip points.


This is one of the thousands of reasons why Dani is special


0 comments:

Post a Comment