Thursday, November 25, 2010

Stages Of Genital Warts

2 º WORKSHOP KITCHEN WITH GONZALO REI & FROZEN PEREIRA







As you have read the previous post, every Friday in November, my son Paul and I are attending a series of workshops taught by chefs Nove Group, Gonzalo Rei Restaurant The Mercadito of Santiago de Compostela and Bea Sotelo Cambre A Station. This is for winning the contest "Cocina del Mar Family signature Frozen Pereira.

Last Friday we attended the second workshop with Gonzalo Rei, and the truth that everyone who do, I find most interesting.

The evening was quite unpleasant, but against the window weeping of our classroom, began to forge an intense afternoon of good work and best cuisine.




This time, Gonzalo was explaining some processing techniques, although not usually do at home, after his great explanation, I do not see why not implement them.




He explained the cooking under vacuum. The good thing is an octopus cooked in its own juice!. It has nothing to do with traditional cooking. An easy dish to prepare that will give us an opportunity of being able to keep camera for a short week. So when it pleases octopus, and we have prepared and simply open ended bag and emplatado or preparation.



then learn how to use the siphon to make multiple goodies, plus a potato foam to accompany our octopus, soft drinks to make "healthier", combined etc.

For that matter, also how to make the famous "air" to blow blender and lecithin.


Then came the luxury of hand to prepare tuna loin sashimi, we tested with wasabi (awful, and not as spicy as the feeling that rises through the nostrils) and a sauce Gonzalo special never promised not to reveal and for this, my tape recorder was turned off at that moment. A secret is a secret, dammit. And not every day you know one who has in his restaurant Gonzalo The Mercadito. What I can say is it was cool and brought him to sashimi just the right acidity. And here I can read ...




And finally, a tuna steak tartare brought back memories of someone I love and I can not enjoy this life. We learned to make the tartar (Gonzalo taught Paul to make quenelles)



and was giving us tips, tricks and tips to elaborate on whether it is meat or fish and also, different ways of spice and Emplate, the classic and more innovative.





As you can see from the pictures, we had a great time, learned a lot and took many notes that I keep under a gag order summary.


Iago could not be with us who was unwell. I hope that tomorrow if he can come to the parting and closing of the workshops. But it was Silvia and I think it went as well as us. What are they?.





A Gonzalo just say thank you very much for sharing with us. Thank you for your immense patience and interest (that was a tad cold) and soon, sure, we drop in The Mercadito (a through a siphon, or looking for your great window overlooking the Cathedral).

Ah, if you have the opportunity to see the movie "18 meals" Jorge Coira director, which premiered last week, do not miss this opportunity. Mercadito is one of the scenarios in which it operates one of the 18).





not miss the video of one of the master time


0 comments:

Post a Comment