Hello again. This weekend I've been trying a recipe that is resisting me. There were two attempts and two failures. But you know, in this of trial and error baking is most common. As I was really angry because they could not get what I had in mind, and to sweeten the afternoon Sunday best to the boys, I opted for something simpler and always looks good: a Palmeritas puff. have nothing to envy to those purchased. Of course, the sheet is not home. I've never done and is a body type that I have respect for him not to say that I do not have much patience for that.
nothing in this case we will need a sheet of pastry and sugar. Easier impossible. The pastry I've used is purchased from a surface that is announced in blue and yellow and say the quality is not incompatible with the prices. Well, the plate in question comes to us for 0.99 € and with it we get about 14 rich Palmeritas.
I forgot the step by step, but it's so simple I tell you and the next update with all the pictures.
The plate is rectangular. So the first thing we do is mark the center of it. Sprinkle with sugar. We bring the right side to the center and then do the same with the left. Sprinkle with more sugar and spend soft roll. Only the sugar is wet out in the crowd. repeat the operation again bringing both sides to the center and sprinkle with sugar and we roll. So until we reach the last step you will be riding on the other side, sprinkle with sugar and roll pass. We will a kind of pastry roller. With the help of a knife cut slices of 1 cm thick and available in the baking tray lined with the same paper that comes in the package.
Bake at 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes and removed.
I hope you like. I think so, and will do like me: always in the fridge packs of pastry prepared to kill the sweet tooth fast. Home did not last nothing more than the time needed to take some pictures. I had 4 hands trying to take every time I turned to see what had been the snapshots.
Muacs sweet and see you in the next post will be very interesting.
Muacs sweet and see you in the next post will be very interesting.
0 comments:
Post a Comment